Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Busy Week

Good morning! I have been cooking a lot lately but my experiments are not yet ready to share. Okay, I didn't cook yesterday. Z cooked a delicious dinner of chana masala and coriander rice. And, to top it off, I get to have the leftovers for breakfast/lunch! One of the experiments I have been working on is an Orange Bread recipe. The loaf I made last night was super delicious but I had changed a few little things and need to try again. I have also been trying to perfect my garam masala veggies. Our theory is that whenever someone on the Food Network starts using what may be an unusual ingredient to some groups of people, the grocery stores start to carry it more frequently. I think decent garam masala will start to be easier to find so I want to have a few more ideas of dishes to make with garam masala. Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment