BIG NEWS!!!! Like life-changing in the best way possible for the whole entire world: you can now buy candy and other treats from one of the best pastry chefs on the planet, Stephanie Matthews, through her Etsy shop, SteffisConfections.
Stephanie's artisanal creations are incredibly delicious and of the highest quality. She takes so much pride in her product that every purchase is made-to-order. Here is a rundown of Stephanie's current offerings:
- salted caramel turtles: toasted pecans are combined with caramel then covered with semi-sweet chocolate
- fudge in three different flavors, peanut butter, chocolate, and German chocolate
- quarter pound cookies, I don't think this requires any more explanation except yum!
- maple bacon caramels, my life is incomplete without these
- honey nougat with smoked almonds
- caramels: classic vanilla, sea salt, and espresso varieties are available
As you can see from the photo above, I have had the pleasure to sample Stephanie's vanilla caramel, sea salt caramel, salted caramel turtles, honey nougat, and peanut butter fudge. Everything was delicious! If you are a caramel fiend, like myself, you will absolutely love the caramels and turtles. If you aren't crazy about caramel, consider Stephanie's caramels as a gateway to a new-found love because these confections are by far the best caramels I have ever eaten. I had never tried handmade nougat until now. What sets these nougats apart is Stephanie's use of smoked almonds and honey she has sourced locally in Colorado Springs where she is based. The delicate hint of the honey layering with the smoked flavor of the almonds in a soft bed of nougat is mouthwatering.
In addition to Etsy, you can find more information about Steffi's Bakery and Confections on her Facebook page or email her at email@example.com. Enjoy!