Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Teaser of Upcoming Recipes

I have been cooking a lot the last couple of months!!! I just wanted to share a few my recipes you can expect to see here at Cheap Not Frugal Eats. I even have a few recipe reviews in the future including Autumn Sweet Potato Soup and persimmon crisp.


Cilantro pistou: Simple and delicious. I have been enjoying this with one of my favorite vegetable soups.

Cauliflower and bacon chowder

Pumpkin cheesecake: This is the result of my first attempt at making pumpkin ravioli. I'll explain what happened...

Tuna cakes: Very plain (okay, they're ugly) but cheap and tasty.

West African-inspired peanut and yam curry: This is one of the best meals I have eaten this fall.

Provençale gratin: A quiche I'm calling a gratin to make me feel special and worldly. Rice and  some of  my favorite veggies combine with eggs for a homey meal. The seasoned breadcrumbs on top took this simple meal to another level.

Pappa al pomodoro: Another fancy name for a simple meal, this time of tomatoes and bread.  I had never made tomato soup myself and finally gave it try. My life hasn't been the same since; it's so much richer. Yes, it is the simple things that make me happy.















No comments:

Post a Comment