Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cilantro Aioli


Even after my Cilantro Pistou recipe, I still had plenty of cilantro left to play with. I definitely feel I was channeling Bobby Flay with this one. Not surprisingly, Cilantro Aioli makes a great accompaniment to brown food. The mayo provided a creamy richness that was brightened by cilantro and lime juice provided zip. This sauce provided a delicious balance to roasted potatoes and Tuna Cakes in my case.

Future recipe already in mind: Cilantro Aioli as the inspiration and basis for a salad dressing.

Cilantro Aioli

by Ace Nation
Keywords: blender sauce cilantro
Ingredients (about 1/2 cup)
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/2 bunch cilantro
  • 2 teaspoons lime juice, more or less needed depending on desired consistency
  • Kosher salt, to taste
Instructions
Blend all ingredients in a small food processor until smooth. Enjoy!
Powered by Recipage

No comments:

Post a Comment