Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Pineapple Round #1: Pineapple Fried Rice



Yesterday, I shared that I will have an abundance of pineapple and to expect a flurry of pineapple recipes in the near future. Last night, Z. and I enjoyed pineapple fried rice. Z. cooked! I had nothing to do with the creation of our meal except I was his sous chef and chopped vegetables. We used onion, carrot, broccoli, Thai bok choy, and pineapple. This was delicious!



What's the key to Z.'s delicious fried rice? Stir-frying the rice at the end with very dark soy sauce. I share a picture of the soy sauce we prefer in my Green Bean Stir Fry post. We purchase ours at our favorite Asian foods market but occasionally you can find this brand in the grocery store. Just look for something that is viscous and dark. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment