Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Coffee Scrumptioness

I love, love, love coffee. Have mentioned my love for coffee? I love it dark and with half-and-half. Some friends of ours introduced me to a new way of making my coffee. They made coffee a few times after dinner and it was amazing. There was something about it, I couldn't put my finger on it, that was really extraordinary. They had us over last weekend and I saw one of them making the coffee. And they put cinnamon in with the grounds! The cinnamon is simply divine. Just a couple of dashes in the grounds is all it takes and the coffee tastes completely different. Today I tried an experiment. I make my coffee one cup at a time using a pour-through coffee maker. It's the thing you set on your mug with a filter and coffee and pour hot water through. So, I added a few drops of vanilla extract to my mug before I made the cinnamon coffee. It is amazing!!! If you like this, keep an eye out for my warm spiced milk recipe that I will be sharing soon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment