Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

e-coupons

E-coupons are something that I have only discovered in the last few months and think they are fabulous. You can coupon without even trying. Basically, you register your store card with a website, you select the coupons you want on your card, and when you go to the store, when the cashier hits total, your coupons are applied. The two websites that I know of are:

www.cellfire.com
www.shortcuts.com

Some of the store rewards cards that can be registered are Safeway, Fred Meyer, Dominick's, Pavillions, Vons, Randall's, City Market, Fry's, King Soopers, QFC, and Smith's. There were more but I had never heard of them. We use most of our coupons at Safeway, so I go to the Safeway website and use the links there.

Z and I were talking about this blog the other day. He said that I was just going to use this as a place to brag even more about all the grocery deals I find. Ok, he is right. But, it's to be helpful. Between August 12th and the 22nd, we used $21.45 just in e-coupons. And with some of those e-coupons we received a $2.00 catalina courtesy of the manufacturer to be used on our next purchase.

I guess to wrap this up, the e-coupons are super easy to use. You can print out or e-mail yourself lists of the coupons on your card. I see it as a gateway into more serious forms of couponing for those who aren't into these kinds of deals and another tool for serious couponers.

No comments:

Post a Comment