Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

I am spoiled!!!



Thanks to the powers of a very popular social networking website I can be a lot more nosey and keep in better touch with some wonderful people who live across the country. And, not to mention, have lots of mini-conversations about food. One of my friends, who also happens to be the mother of one of my best friends, was having a conversation on the wall of a mutual friend about a homemade french toast spice blend. The mutual friend shared she had put some on her coffee. Coffee and spices after just discovering the amazingness of coffee and cinnamon! Of course I had to butt in. So my dear friend, being as sweet as she is, offered to give me some the next time I can into town. Well, I had a plane ticket to be there in thirteen days. We're trying to catch each other and playing phone tag. I wake up and I have a text message to stop by and pick up the spice. I am so excited to see her, first of all, but I walk in and there is this pretty gift bag all for me. It's filled with amazing homemade goodies!!! I am in hog heaven. There is a picture of all my goodies above. From left to right: hot chocolate mix, sesame pancake mix, 9 bean soup mix, white hot chocolate mix, and french toast spice. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment