Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Caramel Sauce Teaser

Being a food blogger is so rough sometimes. I had to take a picture of my pie while the light was decent. I didn't think about how the seasons would affect me. In this part of Oregon, there are two seasons: summer and the rest of the year. The rest of the year, where it is drizzly and gray, and there isn't much light. Oh my. What to do with a slice of delicious pear pie drizzled with caramel sauce? Eat it, of course! Sorry, Z. There's still some in the fridge.

Oh by the way, I made caramel sauce. It is absolutely amazing and delicious. Z loved it!!! I love watching people enjoy my food. He provided lots of entertainment. In a couple days, I'll share my experiences making caramel. I need to catch up on some Young and the Restless before orchestra rehearsal. Enjoy!

-Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment