Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

One More Thing about Market of Choice

I knew I had forgotten to share something about our experiences at Market of Choice. If you forgot what it was like, go here. While Z and I were standing outside the doors, drooling at the bit, I was texting with my mentor and friend, Kathleen - Music Teacher Extraordinaire. She and I have had many conversations about my love for Market of Choice. I figured she was probably on her way to work at that hour so I texted her that we were outside the store waiting for it to open. We chatted a bit. Turns out, she hadn't made it past the store yet. When she drove past, she honked her car horn repeatedly to us, since it was too dark to see waving. So folks, also waiting outside the MOC Friday morning, that crazy car horn, that was for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment