Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Recent Meals


I've been doing quite a bit of cooking lately, mostly variations of old-favorites with a few new recipes sprinkled in. I just wanted to share some of my favorite meals from the last couple of months.

The picture above is a delicious breakfast of fried potatoes, onions, and peppers. I cooked them in a wok!



Z's red sauce is still one of my favorite foods on this planet. It's amazing! I had nothing to do with that bowl of pasta besides stuffing my chubby cheeks with it. I did grow the basil!



 I made the Pioneer Woman's Baked French Toast just for myself. It was delicious! That upper version is made without the topping. The bread on the top layer became a little crispy while the lower layer was soft and custardy. Here is a picture with the topping:


I love simple pasta recipes. The lighting I used does not do the colors of this meal justice. I have onions, garlic, red Italian roasting peppers, carrots, and chickpeas. Use a quick-cooking pasta and whatever veggies you have on hand and you have a delicious, quick meal.




No comments:

Post a Comment